We established Oculus in 2017. As experienced procurement practitioners, we believed that there was an unmet need for someone to provide organisations with great value, high-capability procurement services.
However, we’re realists. We understood that a procurement team can be a significant investment and is inaccessible for many businesses. Some companies may not even realise the value that professional procurement can deliver for them!
So, with our years of procurement experience working in a wide range of industry sectors – both in-house and latterly as consultants delivering procurement transformation programmes, we developed a service for businesses that want to improve their procurement practices and generate greater value from their supply chain. Our primary goal is to instigate pragmatic, practical and immediately-realisable procurement solutions that will generate measurable, sustainable bottom-line benefits.
We are now proud to be working with some of the most recognisable brands in the UK, across retail, finance, insurance and banking; helping them navigate their commercial and procurement challenges.
From individual contract reviews to business-wide procurement transformation, we have generated millions of pounds in savings alongside substantial added value.
- We provide solutions specifically designed for the needs of a client’s organisation, not off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all proposals
- We don’t just recommend – we will deliver, too: taking responsibility and managing implementation alongside your team if that is what you need.
- We offer both targeted, short-term support to relieve immediate resource/project delivery pressures; and longer-term engagements to challenge your direct and indirect spend areas
- Service delivery is managed and undertaken by the owners of Oculus. We understand our clients expectations, because we’ve been there ourselves! We are not life-long consultants, but experienced, CIPS-qualified professionals who have managed procurement projects at the sharp end. Visit our Case Study section to view a variety of projects that we have delivered.
- Our intelligent, practical solutions have generated strong advocacy from our clients. Visit our Testimonials page for an insight into the quality of service that we provide.
We worked with Oculus on a strategic procurement initiative. I cannot recommend the Oculus Procurement service highly enough. We as a senior leadership team found the Oculus team to be highly experienced, driven, but most importantly, they delivered a solution on-time and to plan.
Another great piece of work completed by our procurement partners - Oculus Procurement. Acquisition of a new managed print fleet whilst also reducing costs by 50%. Well done and thanks to all.
Furness Building Society
We were delighted with the initial results delivered by Oculus and decided to expand the size and scope of the engagement to include a total of 7 additional indirect category reviews. We look forward to continuing our working relationship with Oculus, as we look to conclude this second wave of reviews.”
— Financial Controller
We selected Oculus from a shortlist of six consultants, to help us with a procurement maturity assessment. At every stage of the process, each person we’ve dealt with at Oculus has been professional, responsive and insightful.
— Commercial Director
University Partnerships Programme
Oculus' approach from the start was incredibly refreshing; these are very high calibre and experienced procurement professionals who deliver their service with real passion and commitment in a results driven way. I have no hesitation in recommending Oculus to any business looking for procurement support and Lyceum are now looking at further engaging Oculus in our wider portfolio of investments.
We are very happy to have worked on this project with Oculus Procurement. In a demonstration of RPC's commitment to value, commerciality and efficiency, we wanted to work with advisers who would enable us to really evaluate our current procurement processes and are delighted to have done so using Oculus' innovative approach.
— Chief Financial Officer