We established Oculus in 2017. As experienced procurement practitioners, we believed that there was an unmet need for someone to provide organisations with great value, high-capability procurement services.
However, we’re realists. We understood that a procurement team can be a significant investment and is inaccessible for many businesses. Some companies may not even realise the value that professional procurement can deliver for them!
So, with our years of procurement experience working in a wide range of industry sectors – both in-house and latterly as consultants delivering procurement transformation programmes, we developed a service for businesses that want to improve their procurement practices and generate greater value from their supply chain. Our primary goal is to instigate pragmatic, practical and immediately-realisable procurement solutions that will generate measurable, sustainable bottom-line benefits.
We are now proud to be working with some of the most recognisable brands in the UK, across retail, finance, insurance and banking; helping them navigate their commercial and procurement challenges.
From individual contract reviews to business-wide procurement transformation, we have generated millions of pounds in savings alongside substantial added value.
- We provide solutions specifically designed for the needs of a client’s organisation, not off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all proposals
- We don’t just recommend – we will deliver, too: taking responsibility and managing implementation alongside your team if that is what you need.
- We offer both targeted, short-term support to relieve immediate resource/project delivery pressures; and longer-term engagements to challenge your direct and indirect spend areas
- Service delivery is managed and undertaken by the owners of Oculus. We understand our clients expectations, because we’ve been there ourselves! We are not life-long consultants, but experienced, CIPS-qualified professionals who have managed procurement projects at the sharp end. Visit our Case Study section to view a variety of projects that we have delivered.
- Our intelligent, practical solutions have generated strong advocacy from our clients. Visit our Testimonials page for an insight into the quality of service that we provide.
Another great piece of work completed by our procurement partners - Oculus Procurement. Acquisition of a new managed print fleet whilst also reducing costs by 50%. Well done and thanks to all.
Furness Building Society
The unique offering Oculus provide has been a fantastic building stone for the development of procurement at THG. Whilst capable of operating the full sourcing process they provide real choice for the client that provide business benefits and traditional cost savings.
— Head of Indirect Procurement
The Hut Group
We worked with Oculus on a strategic procurement initiative. I cannot recommend the Oculus Procurement service highly enough. We as a senior leadership team found the Oculus team to be highly experienced, driven, but most importantly, they delivered a solution on-time and to plan.
We selected Oculus from a shortlist of six consultants, to help us with a procurement maturity assessment. At every stage of the process, each person we’ve dealt with at Oculus has been professional, responsive and insightful.
— Commercial Director
University Partnerships Programme
We engaged Oculus Procurement to lead a range of cost-saving, sourcing and supply-chain consolidation exercises. The Oculus Procurement engagement was a great success for our business; they worked collaboratively with our teams and led them through a range of complex and challenging projects, whilst also representing a fantastic return on investment. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
— Chief Administration Officer
We have worked with Oculus Procurement on a number of strategic purchasing initiatives over the last twelve months. We have been impressed with their flexible, pragmatic and structured approach along with their significant commodity expertise. I have absolutely no doubt we will work with them again in the future.
— Head of Facilities Services