Organisations are increasingly seeing the value that strong procurement practices can provide; however, many organisations view procurement as a transactional ‘cost killer’, rather than a strategic function.
Oculus has demonstrable experience of assessing and developing procurement teams and practices, using our proprietary methodology, addressing:
- Developing a procurement vision and strategy.
- Undertaking a procurement maturity and team skill-gap assessment.
- Redeveloping or creating a new procurement team as appropriate including the development of new team role profiles.
- Creation of procurement governance and controls.
- Development of procurement ‘toolkits’ to drive a standardised and efficient way of working that promotes transparency and collaboration
- Embedding the new ways of working