Terms & Conditions
- This website is administered by Oculus Procurement Ltd with the registered address:
- Company Registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 10598186
- Access to and use of this site is provided by Oculus Procurement Ltd and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions and takes effect on the date from which you first use the site.
- The copyright in the contents of and the publications housed within this website are owned by Oculus Procurement Ltd (or retained by the original copyright holder, where content is used with licensed permission). Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Oculus Procurement Ltd.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
- In no event will Oculus Procurement Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- Oculus Procurement Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- On this site you may be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope will be of interest. Oculus Procurement Ltd does not hold any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with Oculus Procurement Ltd. Oculus Procurement Ltd, to the extent permissible by law, excludes all liability which may arise from your use or reliance on the information or contents contained on any linked sites.
- Governing law – these terms and conditions of use and your use of the services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating to these terms and conditions of use.
The site is intended to be accessed by users in the UK. Non-UK users must understand the information on the site may not be relevant to them, and access might be restricted by local laws.
- Virus Protection – Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, Oculus Procurement Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any: Viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware; or Telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the site.